Thursday, January 7, 2016

It's been a long, strange road, that seems to lead me back to you....

Wow! So the universe moves in mysterious ways. Around three weeks after my January 2014 post, I was in a very serious car accident which resulted in a concussion, several operations, and months of physical therapy. Now that I am bolted back together and can type again (I broke my wrist and the operation really slowed me down), I will be back on-line and sharing my thoughts on the stars (well, mostly planets, but you know what I mean=o). Stay tuned for some thoughts on the date and time of my accident, what I learned from it, and how I am moving on - using astrology and intuition of course!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I'm glad you're ok!
    -Aaron Kenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better than ever - Thanks. For everything I went through, I am a better person, my kids have a better home with me, and I have found my passion and calling again. Life is full of interesting crossroads=o)

    ReplyDelete